Friday, June 26, 2015

BUSINESS SPECIAL.................. INDIA'S HOTTEST BUSINESS LEADERS 40 AND UNDER No.s 22 TO 24

INDIA'S HOTTEST BUSINESS LEADERS 40 AND UNDER No.s 22 TO 24

22.Rohit Bansal, 32


Cofounder and COO, Snapdeal
Education: IIT-Delhi, M.Tech in Computer Science
Previous Jobs: Capital One
Claim to fame: Although, Snapdeal entered as the seventh player in its space, it emerged as the leader in just 15 months, garnering 70% of the market share.
Best advice anybody gave me: There is a difference between people who observe life as it happens to them, and people who try and make things happen around themselves. Always aim to be the latter
Success to me is: Being able to bring joy and opportunities to millions of people
My favourite people: Kunal Bahl, my Co-founder
What I wanted to be when I was 20 years old?
An IAS officer
How I unwind: Playing with my kids, running, listening to jazz music, and travelling to countryside places around the world
My favourite book: Bhagwad Gita and Guns, Germs & Steel by Jared Diamond
My favourite movie: Kai Po Che, because it always reminds me of the days when we were starting our business
My favourite song: Times they are a-changing by Bob Dylan
ETCD19JUN15


23.Sanjay Gupta 37


Head Marketing, Youth & Wellness, Marico
Education: EEHarvard, MDI (MBA), SRCC (Economics)
Previous Jobs: Accenture and Purple Squirrel
Claim to fame: Building Saffola into one of India most valuable brands
Best advice anybody gave me: Be a good human being, my dad
How I unwind: Spending time with my childhood sweet heart, my wife
Success to me is: Creating success for people around you
My favorite people: My parents for all that they have taught me and their unconditional love
What did I want to be when I was 20 years old?
A successful marketer
If there is one thing I would like to change about myself Be more regular with my fitness regime
My favourite movie Rocky IV
My favourite sport Football, I am a Chelsea evangelist
ETCD19JUN15



24. Peyush Bansal, 31


Founder, Lenskart
Education: McGill University (B Tech); IIM-Bangalore
Previous Jobs: Microsoft
Claim to fame: 4.0 GPA at college, getting great people to work with me and great investors
to back me
Best advice anybody gave me: Create meaning and money will follow
Success to me is: Enthusiastic customer happiness
My favourite people: Bill Gates, Ronnie Screwvala
What I wanted to be when I was 20 years old: Probably PhD
If there is one thing I would like to change about myself: Be more patient at times
How I unwind: Sit on a comfy couch and watch TV
My favourite book: The High Performance Entrepreneur by Subroto Bagchi
ETCD19JUN15

No comments: